Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hump Day Ramblings

So last night Troy and I were watching Dirty Jobs on the Discovery channel. (BTW..the show rocks) and they were goose hunting or something like that..a big swammpy area that they were catching goose, not for "hunting" purposes, but for real use i guess? IT's DIRTY  JOBS..not a hunting show..anyway, I say to him "I should text Tracy (his sister in MI) and tell her that if Ryan (her hubby) wants some tips on duck hunting..they should totally watch Dirty Jobs right now..he looks at me and laughs! haha! I was like.."hahaha, yes, I know I'm a hoot"..HA..nope, that isn't why he was laughing. I thought it was a funny/brilliant idea. He proceeds to tell me that there is a HUGE difference between ducks and geese. Huh?!?! Obviously..they are from the same "family" though. HA..he laughs EVEN HARDER!! haha. Now, i'm starting to feel defensive and start to pull things from you know where. I respond with (ha..i'm soo laughing soo hard right now) "they are just like a Pony is to a horse" HHHAAAA HAAAA! He starts to laugh uncontrollably at this point as I keep a dead serious look on my face! ha. Sooo, long story short. I DO know that a goose and a duck ARE different...but I still think they are INCREDIBLY similar. I hope you all had a good laugh...you just had to have been there. :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Yup! I'm still laughing at that one. I think I'm laughing even harder because I would think they were fairly similar too... so tell Troy you aren't the only silly one :)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Did you know that a swan is also different from a duck or a goose? Just wanted to inform you.

I love it! :)

Brandi Dawn said...

oh my gosh Angie..I totally brought that up TOO last night!! haha...I said a SWAN is from that same family ya know..at that point..he told me to STOP! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! I can hear Troy saying "Brandi, just stop. Stop right now." hahaha

They're all feathered animals that hang out around water. I see where you're coming from :)

Anonymous said...

Haha thanks! The pictures aren't real great...I only had my phone! I think Justin has my camera somewhere in his truck. So I'll try to get better ones up soon.

It feels more real for me too now that I'm "showing"....plus I feel the little bugger moving more and more. Still not a ton, but more.

I'm already quasi wishing it was February :)