Thursday, September 4, 2008

She is here!

Just a quick H-E-L-L-O! The last post was about my baby niece taking her sweet time coming into this world! Well, she is FINALLY here! As of last week Friday, August 29th 2008..Audrina Lynn Haines was born @ 4:17 a.m. She weighs 6 lbs and 10 ounces. She is 19" long! AND..SUPER DUPER CUTE! She gave us quite a scare to start with, but is 100% fine now! I lover her soooooooooooooooo much! I can't describe it! Here are a few quick pictures. More photos and blogging to come!



Here she is..just a few days after coming home! Aww! Quite the blond hair she is getting! My brother looked just like this when he was born..but a boy! :)



Here is my baby brother holding his baby girl! Soo Sweet! I guess he isn't my "baby" brother anymore..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA Way to add the "but a boy" part. You're awesome :) She's adorable!!

Anonymous said...

She is soo darn cute! What a doll...lucky you, Auntie Brandi! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah..."little Timmy" is 22! Crazy! But we are all so pumped for them. Erica is a lot of fun!